Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Little Wombat S.L.
Address: Fuente del Carolo 4.1º Dcha 28023 Madrid
Mercantile Registry of Madrid to volume 38,341, folio 28, section 8, sheet M-682204, registration 1.
Telephone +34 639673503
The digital channels of Little Wombat S.L are:
What are the purposes of processing your data?
The processing of your data through the digital channels of Little Wombat S.L is aimit is:
- Create a user account to make your purchases comfortably with the same access and avoid filling your data every time you want to acquire a new product.
- In case you have accepted in the registration form, we will periodically send you promotions about products of our brands or information from the fashion world. If you did not request this service in your registry and do not want to miss our news, modify your preferences now by clicking here.
- You can also use your user account to contact Wombatkids in order to raise doubts, consultations, recommendations, suggestions etc.
In Wombatkids we commit ourselves to collect only those data that are strictly necessary for each of the indicated purposes. We will inform the obligation in each case and guarantee the confidentiality and safety of the data that proportions.
The responsibility for the veracity of the data provided corresponds to the user. In Wombatkids we reserve the right to exclude from the services registered with any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in law.
What is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the voluntary consent that we request through the registration form, through which they also need to accept the conditions of use of the website.
When marking the corresponding boxes in the registry, you agree to receive commercial information from the products of our brands. However, withdrawing that consent does not lead to cancel the contractual relationship.
Who will receive your data?
Personal data will be communicated to Wombatkid collaborators that manage digital channels and shipments with commercial information, including those who are responsible for the delivery of orders, which are required the levels of security of personal data protection in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data.
Wombatkids will yield or communicate the data to third parties that can offer the service you are hiring, for example, logistics and transport companies to send your order.
Exercise of User Rights:
As a user you have the right to:
- Access your personal data collected through the digital channels of Little Wombat S.L.
- Request the rectification or modification of your data.
- Delete your personal data by eliminating your user account.
- Limit the processing of your data.
- Oppose that we treat your data. In this case, in Wombatkids we will stop treating your data, except for imperative legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Port your data, that is, ask Wombatkids to structure your data or their transmission directly to a third entity, if technically possible.
You can exercise your rights by requesting your request to Little Wombat S.L through the email address email@example.comAccompanying in any case, a copy of your national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies you.
Likewise, if you have any questions about the exercise of your rights you can address the Spanish Agency for Data Protection to solve any doubt in thehttp://www.agpd.es. You can also file a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if you do not agree with the exercise of your rights, in Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, Contact Telephone: 912 66 35 17.
In Little Wombat S.L we will deal with all the data under the strictest confidentiality, applying the security, technical and organizational measures that correspond to the applicable legislation.
We are committed to maintaining personal data protection levels in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in regard to treatment of personal data and to the free movement of this data and we have established all the technical means at our disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that you provide through the website, without prejudice to inform you that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
We also commit ourselves to fulfill the duty of secret and confidentiality regarding the personal data that you have deposited in accordance with the applicable legislation.
By indicating your personal data and using our digital channels, we understand that you have read and understand the terms related to the information protection information that we present in this document.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data collected through digital channels as long as we maintain the commercial relationship or during the necessary years to comply with legal obligations. We will also keep them for the time necessary to meet your application.
However, if you do not want to continue receiving our newsletter and other commercial information, you can request the drop at any time through your user account or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How have we obtained your data?
You can complete your data voluntarily through:
- The registration form to create your user account and make your purchases through our digital channels.
- The Newsletter high mailbox that is available on our web pages.
What data category do we try?
In Little Kombat S.L we only deal with identification data. No specially protected data are treated.